Become a Corporate Partner
Whether your company chooses to join the WCH family as a donor, sponsor, strategic partner or through volunteerism, you will enjoy unique opportunities to engage your key stakeholders, demonstrate your commitment to strong corporate citizenship and benefit from extensive brand visibility among a community of influential individuals from the business and philanthropic sectors.
Multi-year corporate partners of WCH receive even greater benefits through consistent, long-term recognition, strong alignment between your company’s values and those of Women’s College Hospital and ample opportunities to demonstrate your powerful commitment to community engagement year after year.
Supporting the extraordinary innovations in patient care, research, and health system solutions taking place at Women’s College Hospital, your investment in this internationally renowned institution will play a direct role in advancing healthcare for women and for all.
Corporate Partner Benefits
- Support future advances in healthcare at Women’s College Hospital and Women’s College Research Institute
- Align your company with Women’s College Hospital, a global leader in the health of women
- Visibly demonstrate your company’s commitment to the health of women to your key stakeholders
- Introduce your company to new individual, corporate and philanthropic audiences
- Have the option to customize partnership benefits to achieve your strategic corporate and philanthropic goals
To discuss how your company can become a corporate partner of Women’s College Hospital or you wish to learn more about creating impact through corporate philanthropy, such as making a charitable donation, please contact:
Megan Skyvington, CFRE
Director, Philanthropy – Corporate Giving and Partnerships
Philanthropy Manager, Corporate Partnerships